Let’s sell tell
The days of businesses relying solely on ads or paid air time to win customers or communicate with stakeholders is long gone. Audiences want brands and organisations they can trust, who speak directly to them and answer their unique set of problems. That is what good web copy does: it communicates without being cheesy, it informs without lecturing, and it converts without resorting to the hard sell.
Package two: e-books
E-books that speak directly to your clients
Create value for your reader, enhance your reputation and deepen your connection to your audience with a downloadable SEO-friendly e-book, that informs, educates and moves people to action. E-book packages can include:
- Bespoke e-guides with pdfs optimised for SEO (yep, Google crawls pdfs as well as web pages).
- Keyword research and strategy sessions to define the perfect e-book topic, based on newsworthy topics (i.e.:what your customer is interested in).
- An email nurture series for follow-up with clients.
Package three: case studies
Case studies that toast your client wins
Your customer testimonials have the potential to be your number-one sales tool, showing new clients and customers that you mean what you say, and deliver on your promises. I apply a journalistic approach to my case studies, interviewing each client over Zoom to find the telling detail and highlight how you were able to solve that problem.
- Each story is written in a human-interest style, so it is engaging as well as persuasive.
- Copy is approved by each client before I submit it.
- Case studies can be re-used as part of a broader marketing strategy, including in testimonials, brochures, social media posts, and e-books.