… But here is why we may be a good fit
- I have twenty years’ experience as a journalist, which means I can find the telling detail in the story and bring it to life.
- My experience writing everything from punchy front-page stories and opinion commentary to long-form corporate profiles means I can work confidently with you across a range of different copy and content projects.
- I have a large network of business contacts that I can draw upon as interviewees to make sure the copy is factual and authoritative.
- When you hire me, you work directly with me. That means I attend every call, write every word and the only work I subcontract out is administrative tasks.
- E-books & white papers
- Blogs and thought leadership
- Case studies
01. WE WANT TO OFFER COMPELLING CONTENT TO OUR READERS
You have a strong success story, and a tonne of information at your finger tips, but you need a hand relaying your wins and milestones in a clear and meaningful way that retains and attracts new business.
02. We need a lead magnet but don’t have the time
You want to build your email list and know that a compelling e-book would be a great long-term investment, but you don’t know what to write about or what topic will attract the most downloads from your audience.
03. We want to make the most of CUSTOMER testimonials
You understand that your clients’ five-star reviews are a powerful sales tool, but you need a journalist to interview your success stories, dig deep into the detail and write compelling case studies that convert to leads.
HOW I WORK
The bridging process
Step one: free initial Zoom call
We will spend roughly 30 minutes discussing your copy needs. I will ask you a few questions to ascertain what your copy problems are, what you are hoping to achieve, and how I can help.
Step two: finding the story
Once the proposal has been accepted, the research phase begins as we formulate your unique selling point, the audience, where they are at in the buying cycle and the right tone of voice. For example, if you are after a series of case studies then I will proceed to interview your selected customers or clients. If I am writing an e-book then I use marketing materials and assets, as well as desktop research, to dig deep into your business and formulate a bang-on copy strategy.
Step three: the work
Now I have all the information at my finger tips, it’s full-steam ahead with the copywriting, as I draw on all of the information to deliver concise copy, in the right tone of voice and optimised for SEO. You will also receive an update each Friday so you never have to wonder how the project is progressing.
Step four: hit send
The copy will be delivered, with a complimentary round of edits, for any last-minute changes before we hit send. I also provide a complimentary suggestion list of how to re-purpose the copy for other mediums.
StoryBridge copywriting is proud to be a designated cliche-free space™. This means you will be spared the corporate jargon language (ideation; blue-sky thinking; high-level learnings), legalese, or other nonsensical gobbledygook that ruins perfectly good copy and turns readers away.