… But I am the best person to tell your story
- I have twenty years’ experience as a journalist, headline writer and copy editor across dozens of titles in print, online and magazine.
- My experience writing everything from punchy front-page stories and opinion commentary to long-form corporate profiles and features has gifted me with the skill to write in different registers.
- My journalism and interviewing skills help me to find your story and identify the best medium for telling it.
- I have a large network of business contacts that I draw upon as interviewees for blogs or e-books.
- When you hire me, you work directly with me. That means I attend every call, write every word and I don’t sub-contract work (except to my VA).
- Website copy
- Case studies
01. I Want a website that pinpoints our X-factor
You have a strong success story and a clearly defined business, but your website gets lost in the crowd and doesn’t play to your strengths or highlight how you’re different. You may also wonder: does SEO matter?
02. I want an e-book but I don’t have time
You want to build your email list and know that a compelling e-book would be a great long-term investment, but you don’t know what to write about or what topic will attract the most downloads from your audience.
03. I want to make the most of CUSTOMER testimonials
You understand that your clients’ five-star reviews are a powerful sales tool, but you need a journalist to interview your success stories, dig deep into the detail and write compelling case studies that convert to leads.
HOW STORyBRIDGE WORKS
The bridging process
Step one: free initial Zoom call
We will spend roughly 30 minutes discussing your website, e-book, or case study copy needs to see if we are a good fit. I will ask you a few questions to ascertain what your copy problems are, what you are hoping to achieve, and how I can help.
Step two: finding the story
Once the deposit has been paid, the research phase begins as we formulate your unique selling point, the audience, where they are at in the buying cycle and the best medium to tell your story. If we decide on a series of case studies then I will proceed to interview your selected customers or clients, while in the case of web copy or e-books then the research phase takes place over a second Zoom call, in which I dig deep into your business and formulate a bang-on copy strategy.
Step three: the work
Now I have all the information at my finger tips, it’s full-steam ahead with the copywriting, as I draw on all of the information to deliver concise copy, in the right tone of voice and optimised for SEO. You will also receive an update each Friday so you never have to wonder how the project is progressing.
Step four: hit send
The copy will be delivered, with a complimentary round of edits, for any last-minute changes before we hit send. I will stay in touch to track progress and answer any queries.
StoryBridge copywriting is proud to be a designated cliche-free space™. This means you will be spared the corporate jargon language (ideation; blue-sky thinking; high-level learnings), legalese, or other nonsensical gobbledygook that ruins perfectly good copy.