… But here is why
we may be a good fit
- I have twenty years’ experience as a journalist, which means I can find the telling detail in the story and bring it to life.
- My experience writing everything from punchy front-page stories and opinion commentary to long-form corporate profiles means I can write across a range of registers.
- I have conducted thousands of hours of interviews over my time, and am adept at building rapport with a range of people from different industries.
- When you hire me, you work directly with me. That means I attend every call, write every word and the only work I subcontract is administrative tasks.
- B2B and B2C articles
- Blogs and thought leadership
- Case studies
- ebooks and white papers
01. WE WANT TO OFFER COMPELLING CONTENT
You have a strong success story, and a tonne of information at your finger tips, but you need a hand connecting with your audience through narrative-based storytelling and informative content for your members or readers.
02. We need a lead magnet but don’t have the time
You want to build your email list and know that a compelling lead magnet would be a great long-term investment, but you don’t know what to write about, what medium (case study? e-book?) or what topic will attract the most downloads.
03. We want to make the most of CUSTOMER testimonials
You understand that your clients’ five-star reviews are a powerful sales tool, but you need a journalist to interview your success stories, dig deep into the detail and write compelling case studies that convert to leads.
HOW I WORK WITH BUSINESSES
The bridging process
Step one: initial Zoom call
We will spend roughly 30 minutes discussing your copy needs. I will ask you a few questions to ascertain what your copy problems are, what you are hoping to achieve, and how I can help.
Step two: finding the story
Once the proposal has been accepted, the research phase begins as we formulate your unique selling point, the audience, where they are at in the buying cycle and the right tone of voice.
Step three: the work
Now I have all the information at my finger tips, it’s full-steam ahead with the copywriting, as I draw on all of the information to deliver concise copy, in the right tone of voice and optimised for SEO. You will also receive regular updates so you never have to wonder how the project is progressing.
Step four: hit send
The copy will be delivered, with a complimentary round of edits, for any last-minute changes before we hit send. I also provide a suggestion list of how to re-purpose the copy for other mediums.
StoryBridge copywriting and content is proud to be a designated cliche-free space™. This means no corporate jargon, legalese, or other nonsensical gobbledygook that ruins perfectly good copy (and alienates readers).